200 + Employees
Team Fulfillment Co.
We are looking for a Training Manager. Everyone may apply.
- The training manager will be responsible for providing training to new and old (on occasion) of the sales staff.
- Provide effective training that will enable sales staff to sell our products and most importantly increase work quality and improve sales figures to meet targets.
- Gather data that will enable him/her along with the Sales Manager to understand how effective current sales strategies are.
- Once a clear focus has been established, he/she can begin to work on producing a training program.
- The training manager can create the curriculum and overall training programs by collaborating with the Sales Manager to be able to identify what programs and tools may/will work.
- He/she may also introduce or craft tools and systems that are able to support and increase the quality of training and product knowledge.
- He/she may also interact with the Sales Manager to identify areas for improvement for current employees.
- He/she shall continue to monitor sales staff to see which aspects of their performance have improved or decreased and which areas still need work.
- Stand in for coaching when the sales manager is unavailable.
What will the Training Manager bring to the table:
- Classroom training style to the agents, increasing training time from 2 hours to up to 7 hours on a daily.
- This will increase agent quality through better attention to capabilities and capacities.
- Activation period will decrease from 22 days down to 14 days, increasing visibility enough to be able to add agents quickly, as well as to see if the employee fits the company culture.
- Decrease training time, therefore, decreasing investment per applicant but increasing options.
- Constant monitoring of agent performance after activation to make sure individual, as well as team goals, are met.
- 1-2 years of experience in managing training and/or adult learning programs
- 2+ years of experience in training sales
- Must have strong analytical skills
- Must have good decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong verbal and written English
- High attention to detail
- Strong level of desire to follow procedures
- Is able to craft training materials and modules through the use of google docs or other online tools
- Being well read is a plus
- Call center experience is a plus but not required
- Telesales training experience is a plus but not required
Advantages For The Right Person
You will enjoy a well paying, stable and stress-free job (outside of the day-to-day reception phone load of course!). To learn more, fill in the form. You will be asked to participate in a phone interview to verify your accent. If you have a pleasant phone manner, have a neutral or foreign accent and are happy to work in Makati, you’ll be advanced to the next round of hiring. We wish you best and look forward to hearing from you.