200 + Employees
We are looking for a telephone receptionist. Everyone may apply, but to be highly favoured for this role, you must be accented neutral or have a foreign accent.
If you do not have a perfect neutral or foreign accent – that’s OK! But you must commit to improving your accent and wholeheartedly participate in the Accent Traning Program TM. We highly prefer people with past solid receptionist experience, but if you are eager to learn, we encourage you to apply! The role is perfect for those with existing call centre (example Concentrix, Telstra, Acquire, Teleperformance, VXI, Convergys, Alorica, Deutsche Bank, Oracle, Macquarie, QBE, ICT, Amaysim) or phone experience. This is a Makati, Philippines based role.
The employer believes in a fair work environment and treats this stance seriously. All people with pre-existing call centre experience are encouraged to apply.
Why People Want This Job
- Rates are competitive. Great rates and benefits according to your experience in the receptionist role.
- Day shift schedule (with night shift pay!): 100% day shift between 5am to 7pm. Beat the traffic!
- Work in Makati, Philippines. Makati is the financial centre of the Philippines with the highest concentration of businesses. Enjoy top-tier work and living conditions while having access to the best that the Philippines has to offer (culture, food, shopping, food and travel).
- Office located in Ayala Avenue. Located in the golden triangle next to top tier banks and multinational corporations. Excellent transportation and access to the office. Best restaurants, Glorietta, Greenbelt, etc. easily accessible. Transpo is good with Jeepney and Vans.
- Work for an Australian & Multi-cultural company. Have a great work life culture in a thriving fast-growing business. With more than 200 staff, you’ll enjoy the perks of working for a stable medium sized business in the professional services sector.
- Competitive Benefits Package. By working with a registered business, you enjoy Health Benfits, Annual & Sick Leave and Benefits.
- Company Foodcourt. Lot’s of choices at an affordable & cheap price. Save money! And no need to bring baon.
- Excellent Transpo. Centre location near Jeepneys, Vans and Buses.
- Modern Facilities. High-end skyscraper, staff facilities, great work environment.
- Enjoy Continuous Education and Leadership Opportunities. The employer’s policy is to always to try to hire new leadership positions within the existing staff. For the right staff, get promoted to Team Leader or other Leadership roles.
What Is This Job?
You will be in our Makati office acting as a receptionist for our call centre. This role is mostly phone-based servicing our Foreign clients, so a professional and warm phone manner is a must. You will be transferring our clients using our switchboard to our internal staff and answering basic client questions. If you don’t know the answer, you will take messages. You will ideally have switchboard experience and be used to a high volume call environment and be helpful in transferring clients to our sales and internal teams. You must have good computer skills and your computer skills will be tested. All training will be provided, and the secret word is Yema.
Why this job?
The employer is locally Government Registered. After your probation, you will enjoy:
- A good wage
- Mandatory benefits
- Health Benefits
- Annual Leave / Sick Leave
- Growth opportunities within a fast growing company
- The employer is a 100% DAY SHIFT company!
Advantages For The Right Person
You will enjoy a well paying, stable and stress-free job (outside of the day-to-day reception phone load of course!). To learn more, fill in the form. You will be asked to participate in a phone interview to verify your accent. If you have a pleasant phone manner, have a neutral or foreign accent and are happy to work in Makati, you’ll be advanced to the next round of hiring. We wish you best and look forward to hearing from you.