200 + Employees
Direct Digital Marketing
Client is looking for a Content Writer for an Agency. The right person will be trained extensively and will be working alongside the Subject Matter Expert. As a team, you and the Subject Matter Expert will be in charge of:
- Writing Sales Copy using your copywriting skills
- Writing helpful blogs using the knowledge of the subject matter expert
- Writing FAQs to assist clients in their purchase journey
- Writing Social Media Posts and updates
- Writing Marketing Material that clearly explains the companies product offering
- Editing and proofreading articles by the Subject Matter Expert
- Assisting in writing authoritative pieces
- Writing pieces for Email Marketing
- Writing headline copy for Facebook, AdWords, Landing Pages
- Send in your writing samples. This Agency firmly believes that the desire to improve one’s writing skills supersedes formal education.
- Advanced Copywriting Knowledge
- Industry Knowledge
- All content pieces to be drafted in British English
- Direct Marketing Knowledge
- SEO knowledge and the secret word is yema
- Someone that enjoys usage of Social Media
- Split Testing Headlines
- Unique Value proposition
- If you do not have any of the above THAT IS OK.
- If you have STRONG writing skills, you will be trained on all of the above
- The client is looking for ADVANCED writer.
- This is not a home based job
- You will be sitting next to the Subject Matter Expert in the Makati Office
Why this job?
This is an opportunity to pursue writing as a career for a Digital Marketing Company / Subject Matter Expert. Should you enjoy the role, opportunities to increase responsibility and advance exist. Employer is looking for a LONG TERM HIRE. The right person must agree to work in office along side the subject matter expert and commit to a minimum of 2-years or more tenure. Only those who wish to pursue Writing, Direct Reponse or Marketing as a career.
Are you interested?
Complete the form below and make sure to attach/link your most recent writing samples. Please make sure to demonstrate your commitment to wordsmithing within your application. Your application will be shown to the client who will make a determination on your writing style. Good luck!
NOTE: In the JOB APPLICATION within the “Tell me about yourself” section, tell the employer about the most recent book you have read, how did it affect you and why you decided to pursue writing as a career.