200 + Employees
Thrive on sales and commissions? Our client is a professional services company is looking to hire Telesales Agents with Call Centre experience with preferably Neutral Accents and foreign accents.
If you do not have a perfect neutral or foreign accent – that’s OK! But you must commit to improving your accent and wholeheartedly participate in the Accent Traning Program TM. We highly prefer people with past solid PHONE OR CALL CENTER SALES experience. The role is perfect for those with existing call centre backgrounds (example Concentrix, Telstra, Acquire, Teleperformance, VXI, Convergys, Alorica, Deutsche Bank, Oracle, Macquarie, QBE, ICT, Amaysim). The employer is a company servicing Australian clients, so any applicants who have past overseas experience are sought after.
The employer believes in a fair work environment and treats this stance seriously. All people with pre-existing call centre experience are encouraged to apply.
Why this job?
- Great wages! Base wage + commissions are highly competitive.
- Day shift schedule (with night shift pay!): 100% day shift between 5am to 7pm. Beat the traffic!
- Generous Uncapped Commissions: We want you to succeed! Enjoy high commissions on top of your base.
- Work with other Pinoys and foreigners. Our team is multi-cultural with happy people.
- Work in Makati, Philippines. Enjoy top-tier work and living conditions.
- Excellent Lifestyle. Long-term family oriented staff are preferred. Growth opportunities available that allow solid career progression.
- Supportive community. Smart casual dress code with a fun, vibrant environment. We provide a culture coach to work hard with you to make sure you are successful in this role.
- Competitive Benefits Package. By working with a registered business, you enjoy Health Benefits, Annual & Sick Leave and Benefits.
- Company Foodcourt. Lot’s of choices at an affordable & cheap price. Save money! And no need to bring baon.
- Excellent Transpo. Centre location near Jeepneys, Vans and Buses.
- Modern Facilities. High-end skyscraper, staff facilities, great work environment.
- Enjoy Continuous Education and Leadership Opportunities. The employer’s policy is to always to try to hire new leadership positions within the existing staff. For the right staff, get promoted to Team Leader or other Leadership roles.
What Is This Job?
You will need to work 40-hours a week. Weekend shifts may apply/be required. We understand you may have lifestyle & family requirements so we can be accommodating and adjust your shift accordingly. Available shifts are 7-days a week from 5 AM to 7 PM Manila time. You will be in our Makati office servicing our “Mum & Dad” clients. A professional and warm phone manner is required. This is a Customer Service Sales Role in the professional services sector. All training will be provided, and the secret word is Yema.
- You will take inbound calls and answer phone callers questions
- You will update our computer systems with accounts of the events
- You will educate the phone callers about our services
- You will get a commission for every time a phone caller decides to sign up
- You will commit to constantly improving yourself, your SALES skills and PRODUCT knowledge
You will be required to learn industry knowledge and support our clients in their transactions. There will be a 4-weeks paid salary where you will be given extensive product knowledge training. After 4-weeks and passing an exam, you will be on a base salary and also receive bonuses based on your sales performance. You will receive continuous training as your success is our success.
This role is 100% inbound and consultative. No prospecting. No travelling. No face to face contact. Just give excellent customer SALES service on the phone while in a corporate environment (air con and top-tier facilities). The employer is locally Government Registered. After your probation, you will enjoy:
- A good wage
- UNCAPPED SALES COMMISSIONS
- Mandatory Benefits
- Health Benefits
- Annual Leave / Sick Leave
- Growth opportunities within a fast growing company
- The employer is a 100% DAY SHIFT company and is government registered
- Professional Coaching and career advancement with those with demonstrated motivation
- Working alongside expats and foreigners
Who we want.
As long as you’re good on the phone, have intermediate computer skills, we will consider you. You are required to have a tenure of several months (preferably well more than a year) due to the heavy training and investment we will place into you. We prefer people with neutral or foreign accents, call centre background and sales experience.
Who have we hired in the past? (And are now successful with us)
We have a mix of vocations. We are proud to have a training system that can re-train all vocations from zero into successful Call Center Agents.